Buyer Congrats Letter
Congratulations you have now purchased your home through Action Realty Ltd.
In order to keep you better informed, the following guidelines should be followed.
- Telephone your lawyer and make an appointment for signing papers etc. You may do this now.
- We will have the keys in our office for the date of possession. Therefore you may arrange to come to our office to pick up the keys on possession date.
- You must go personally to the City/Town Office to turn on the water. In Dauphin, you will pay a fee of approximately $50.00. If your possession date is on a Saturday or Sunday a reminder that the City of Dauphin is open Monday through Friday only.
City/Town Office Phone Numbers:
- The City of Dauphin Utility Department 204-622-3205
- The Town of Gilbert Plains 204-548-2761
- The Town of Grandview 204-546-5250
- The Village of Winnipegosis 204-656-4791
- The Village of Ethelbert 204-742-3301
4. The Manitoba Hydro telephone number is (204) 638-3949 and should be notified by you the new owner for the hydro and gas utility. Again this should be done Monday through Friday.
5. For MTS Communications (Manitoba Telephone System) you may telephone 225-5687 or 1-800-664-0313.
6. Westman Cable 1-800-665-3337
7. Have house insurance in place before possession date.
Love & Persson Group: 204-622-7600
The Co-operators: 1-877-350-2333
Aspen Insurance: 204-622-7776
Hopefully this letter covers all the necessary criteria required to help your move go as smoothly as possible.
If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to call us at (204) 638-8899.
Thank you for choosing Action Realty Ltd. It has been a pleasure working with you!
|File Name:||Buyer's Congrats letter.pdf|
|File Size:||70.04 KB|
|Created Date:||Wednesday March 05, 2014 16:36:10|
|Last Updated Date:||Wednesday March 05, 2014 16:36:10|